Park School and Nursery had the most recent Full ISI Inspection, in February 2023, awarded Excellent across all areas of School and EYFS, for the quality of pupils’ academic achievements and pupils’ personal development. We passed our ISI Compliance Inspection with flying colours.
ISI reports do not provide a single overarching judgement for the school but instead give a clear judgement on each aspect of the school’s work at the beginning of each section. These headline statements must include one of the ISI descriptors: Excellent, Good, Sound or Unsatisfactory.
The Inspectors visited Park from 21- 23 February 2023. They observed every aspect of School life including analysing the curriculum, observing lessons, chatting to pupils both generally and over lunch and interviewing pupils across the School age ranges. They also attended after-school clubs and held discussions with staff, with members of the senior leadership team and with the School board. In addition, they analysed all parental and pupil feedback.
The inspectors’ feedback was excellent across all areas of the School.
During the three-day visit the School was assessed against 450 Primary School standards and more than 70 EYFS standards in 8 different categories. The key findings from the report are as follows:
‘‘The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- Pupils make excellent progress and achieve well.
- Pupils are highly engaged, ambitious learners.
- Pupils are articulate and clear communicators.
- Pupils are extremely successful outside of the formal curriculum, in teams and individually, in art, drama, music, dance and sport.
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils are resilient and show high levels of self-awareness in fulfilment of the school’s aims.
- Pupils are highly effective when working in collaboration.
- Pupils have an excellent understanding of how to maintain good physical and mental health.
- Pupils make a strong contribution to the school.’
Please download the full reports as below.