Why a Nursery Education?
The first stages of learning are crucial to ensure that your child grows to develop a love of learning. That’s why we focus on giving your child the best start in life, supporting the work you do at home as parents.
That is however only part of the story – there is a full range of life skills that start their development early, and we ensure that these are nurtured so that we can help develop confident children who will blossom and grow as they move forward through school to adulthood.
So why choose a nursery education? These are our top 5 reasons for why your child will benefit from a nursery education:
- Making friends – it’s the perfect opportunity for your child to form friendships with other children. Each day provides lots of opportunity for group games, role play and cooperation. Making friends is one of the most important skills for children to learn in order to be happy, progress well
- Social skills and interactions– Socialising is vital for your child’s successful development. Your child will learn to listen to other people, resolve conflict and communicate their feelings.
- Confidence – Spending time away from their main carer builds your child’s self-confidence as they begin to learn more about life outside of their main family unit.
- New skill development – Our experienced Nursery Teachers are skilled at nurturing children to develop a wide range of key skills at this key development phase. You will notice how quickly your child will develop in a whole range of skills from speech and language to physical development, as well as early science, maths and technology.
- Curriculum coverage – We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. This provides a structure of learning and care for children from birth to five years. This curriculum is the foundation that helps your child prepare for school.